Our research and academic partnerships initiatives aim to:
- Build knowledge on mental health and CALD communities
- Identify research gaps and improve data collection/research models for culturally diverse populations.
- Provide learning placements for students in transcultural mental health practice
- Provide expert consultation on transcultural research models and methods
- Provide expert consultation for evaluation and quality assurance for services in the diversity sector.
To see some of the previous work supported by these initiatives please visit our Publications and Reports page.
For further information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.