TMHC's Clinical Consultation Service will be operating our normal hours across the December/ January holiday period. We will be open Monday to Friday 9:30 am – 4:00 pm, excluding the following public holidays.
- Christmas Day - Monday 25 December 2023
- Boxing Day - Tuesday 26 December 2023
- Friday 29 December 2023 - NSW Health additional public holiday
- New Year’s Day - Monday 1 January 2024
TMHC’s Clinical Consultation and Assessment Service is able to provide services to people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities experiencing a mental health issue who are linked to a Local Health District mental health service, such as hospital or community mental health service.
Our services include:
Our service is free and is available to individuals, families, children, young people, adults and older people who have been referred by their local mental health team.
- Information and consultation about mental health and cultural issues.
- Information about government and non-government health and welfare services for people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Clinical intervention using bilingual clinicians for individuals and families who are connected with a NSW Health mental health service.
How to make a referral
Mental health professionals from public mental health services can contact our Information and Clinical Consultation and Assessment Service to discuss making a referral.